1C:Enterprise is a universal cloud and on-premise system of programs for automating a company’s financial and wider operational activities. 1C:Enterprise has the breadth of capability to address the diverse needs of today’s business. This is achieved through "configurability" – the ability to customize the system based on the specific needs of companies and their business processes.
1C:Enterprise Platform offers the following advantages:
- Drastically reduces technological complexity, ergonomics, and performance issues of enterprise software systems.
- Allows power users to implement specific business processes.
- Speeds up and standardizes business application development, customization, and support.
- Provides complete openness of UI and solution code, which allows better understanding and modification of business processes.
- Is ready for integration with existing 1C applications and third-party systems.
- Supports web-services, ODBC, COM, and so on.
- Supports your preferred architecture: Windows/Linux, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, and Oracle DB.
- Includes on-premise or managed hosting web-based delivery, as well as Web, tablet, or Windows client.