The DocuColor 242/252/260 printer-copier is a single-pass, color laser printer-copier product made for color professionals. It offers impeccable image quality, fast speed and incredible value.
It’s also versatile. Xerox offers a selection of input devices, advanced finishers, high-performance controllers and more. So whether you’re a commercial printer, graphic arts environment or centralized reproduction department, you can tailor the DocuColor 242/252/260 printer-copier to meet your specific needs.
The DocuColor 242/252/260 printer-copier offers three printing speed options to meet the print volumes of your workgroups. The DocuColor 242 delivers print speeds of up to 40 ppm color and 55 ppm black-and-white; the DocuColor 252 delivers print speeds of up to 50 ppm color and 65 ppm black-and-white; the DocuColor 260 is a new addition to this product family and takes print speeds to new heights, with up to 60 ppm color and 75 ppm black-and-white. All three products feature first-page-out times as fast as 10.7 seconds for color and 4.3 seconds for black-and-white.
The DocuColor 242/252/260 printer-copier provides 2400 x 2400 dpi for terrific print and copy output. You can also take advantage of Enhanced Gloss mode for output that stands out from the crowd.
Plus, these devices give you all the color tools you need to get the color you expect. High quality calibration gives you sharp results, day in and day out, and profiling options enable you to emulate different output devices through the proofing process.
There are so many options with the DocuColor 242/252/260, printer-copier from advanced finishing options to professional color tools and security features. Busy environments have a choice of high-capacity feeders for fewer interruptions.
Docucolor 242/252/260 standard features:
- Up to 40 ppm color, 55 ppm black-and-white (DocuColor 242);
- Up to 50 ppm color, 65 ppm black-and-white (DocuColor 252);
- Up to 60 ppm color, 75 ppm black-and-white (DocuColor 260);
- First-page-out time as fast as 10.7 sec. color, 4.3 sec. black-and-white;
- True 2400 x 2400 dpi printing and copying;
- Monthly duty cycle of up to 300,000 pages;
- Feed up to 13 x 19 in. / SRA3 media from the 250-sheet Bypass Tray (Tray 5)
- Enhanced Gloss mode
- Electronic precollation
- Standard 250-sheet DADF
- Up to 3,260-page paper capacity (plus an additional 2,000 sheets with a choice of optional high-capacity feeders)
- Large toner capacity for extended job runs
- Full-panel, color touch screen
- Choice of color servers including EFI® Fiery® bustled controller, EFI Splash® RPX-ii color server, Xerox FreeFlow®, DocuSP® color server, EFI Fiery color server, or Creo®, Spire™ color server
Docucolor 242/252/260 optional features:
- Choice of three finishing options delivering 50- and 100-sheet stapling, hole punching, saddle-stitching with center fold, cover sheets, C- and Z-folding, and interposing;
- 2,000-sheet feeder (8.5 x 11 in. / A4);
- 2,000-sheet oversize high-capacity feeder(up to 13 x 19 in. / SRA3);
- EFI Fiery bustled controller optional features:
- Splash RPX-ii software solution
- 512 MB memory
- Secure Erase
- Hotfolders/Virtual Printers (standard on DocuColor 260)
- Color Profiler
- Xerox® Scan to PC Desktop®
- Foreign device interface kit for coin ops, card readers, and accounting solutions;
- Convenience stapler;
- Mobility plate.